After healing from a parasite acquired while traveling, Hyperbiotics co-founder Jamie Morea realized just how important the body’s microbiome is to overall health and well-being. Even the United States government is backing up the idea that gut flora have a profound influence on how you feel. American diets high in processed foods, antibiotics taken over the course of a lifetime, chlorine in the water, and many other things – even things that happened from birth – can result in deficiencies in the stuff in our gut known as probiotics.
In any case the Hyperbiotics, the formulas are vegetarian, non-GMO, and free of lactose, gluten and sugar. There’s also no soy, iron, nuts, artificial flavors, artificial colors, or preservatives. And they contain only strains of probiotics that are already resident in the human gut. So the chance is slim of anything negative happening by taking them. Things you might not notice if you’re not having issues but could potentially be benefiting from anyway include:
- Digestion. Absorb nutrients and vitamins more efficiently and minimize gas, bloating, diarrhea etc.
- Energy levels. When your gut microbes are balanced, it frees up your body’s energy.
- Reduced leels of low-grade inflammation. This can help fight infection, heart disease and some cancers.
- Strengthened immune system. Your gut houses 70% of your immune system.
- Support for brain function and mental clarity. Serotonin, the feel-good hormone, is produced in the gut. (Refer to the study on reduced social anxiety in the link at the top of this article.)
- Support for optimal body weight, metabolism and blood sugar.
- Support for healtheir, clearer skin.
Visit the company’s well-laid out website at www.hyperbiotics.com for thorough explanations and more information. Meanwhile, try to eat more yogurt and quit using so much bacteria-busting cleaning fluids and anti-microbial gel. Healthy immune systems have to keep in practice.